Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

Divorce in Default

Posted By

If you or someone you know has been served with divorce paperwork and that party hasn’t replied to the paperwork, then an ex-spouse may have already received the default Judgment of Divorce. This Judgement can stick the other party with unfair terms of property division, spousal support, child support and child visitation rights.

What Do I Do if the Judgement Has Already Been Filed

If the Judgement of Divorce has already been filed, then one must file a motion to set aside the judgement. The motion can almost certainly be granted as  a matter of law, but the motion cannot be granted unless you file it!

Joshua Hershon

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. opens in a new windowLearn how your comment data is processed.